CLEAN ROOM PANEL
The “Nexgen” Clean Room panel made up of rigid polyurethane foam (PUF) sandwich in FRP / PPGI is the best solution for Industrial Insulation need for Clean Rooms, which is an enclosed area that's controlled environmentally over atmospheric contamination, temperature, pressure and, often, humidity.
These panels are design for a quick and easy installation. The Sandwich Panel comprises of two steel skin (Pre-painted Galvanized Iron Sheet – PPGI) or Fibre reinforced plastic (FRP sheet) that are bonded with high pressure injected polyurethane foam with or without cam-locking mechanism.
- Fast installation
- It can be dismantled and reinstalled at same/ other place.
- High impact resistance with outstanding load bearing capacity.
- Odourless and Hygienic.
- Long life / superior durability.
- Chemical Resistant (i.e. Lubricating oils, solvents etc.)
- Reduce electricity consumption.
- Thermal Control: -40ºF (-40ºC) to 104ºF (+ 40ºC).
- Thickness: 25mm to 100mm.
- Energy Savings: As much as a 20% reduction in an energy use.
- Standard Sizes: 8ft x 4ft (L x W) (Customisation available)
- Density: 40 ± Kgs /cu M (customised as per application requirement)
- Quality Standards: Design as per CFIA and USDA standard.