NEXGEN'S SPECIAL PRODUCT -
ICE PLANT BRINE / CHILLING TANK
The “NEXGEN” Innovative Brine Tank Solution:
It has been always a challenge to insulate the Brine tank / chilling tank in land base ice plant industries, the new system will improve the insulation system in compare to existing one.
- Currently chilling tanks / brine tank are insulated domestically with Thermocol, wood, paint, bitumen or in some cases liquid of PUF is also injected.
- Such insulation methods have no control on insulation result, hence due to poor insulation, a big portion of energy is wasted to maintain the lower temperature of tank.
- Due to poor insulation the refrigeration system need to run for much longer duration to maintain the desired temperature in tank for ice formation.
- In any ICE Plant, the most expensive part after installation is the electricity bill and the same is incurred due to heat loss in the system.
- Considering the involved area and related movement / exposure, the highest energy loss is happening at Brine tank / chilling tank.
- At Present, people have accepted such heat losses and related expenses as a part of business practice and certainly this additional cost will be pass on to the customer or to bear with reduced profit margin. Above all this, the loss of energy is a big loss to any country especially country, like; India.
- It has been always a challenging to insulate the chilling tank in ice plant industries, the new system will improve the insulation system in compare to existing one.
- The specifically designed, manufactured and installed insulators can give the excellent insulation compare to existing one.
- Our tank installation system is design to install in any existing / running plant.
- It is built in design to fit for any size and dimensions.